Do you perform the same routine every day and you’re already tired of it? Well, it’s time to take a break from the same old monotonous routines. This article will serve as a guide for full body toning exercises that you can do. These exercises will have a massive impact on your whole body including your stomach, legs, and even the arms.
Some of us are in the habit of limiting ourselves to weightlifting.
Others are limited themselves to cardio that is performed on a treadmill.
But do you realize that there are more effective and fun exercises that will keep you fit and help you burn a lot of calories?
This article will examine full body toning exercises that will help you lose a lot of excess fat.
Be rest assured, they are easy to perform and short workouts that are challenging and you can finish them in no time.
9 Best Toning Exercises To Your Full Body – Legs, Stomach, Arm at Home
Gone are the days when you need to spend hours on the bike or treadmill before you can see results on weight loss.
The trend now is an interval workout.
They are full body toning exercises that are just as effective as of even more fun to perform.
Interval workouts are known to be quick, and intense and deliver the same benefits in about half the time.
Also, they are way more fun to perform.
Whether you’re looking for toning exercises with weight or without weight, this article has got you covered.
Another added advantage of short and effective workouts is that they help to keep your overall motivation high.
This is because you’ll have more fun, remain committed, and see the results sooner than you expect.
Below are our 9 full body toning exercises that will work for anyone. It’s time to tone your body at home.
1. Squats to Tone Your Legs and Thighs
Squats have been around for centuries and they’ll continue to make waves because of how effective they are.
They are incredible toning exercises that work your lower body.
This total lower body exercise works many of the muscle groups in your lower body.
This is definitely one of the best legs toning exercises out there.
- Begin by standing upright with the feet apart just slightly wider than hip-width.
- Your back should be straight, toes slightly pointed out, and your shoulders down.
- Now lower your body down as if you’re sitting on a chair.
- Go down until your thighs are at a parallel level to the floor.
- Your knees must never pass the level of your toes and keep your abs engaged all through the movement.
- Slowly rise back up and continue repeating the movement.
2. Push-ups to Tone your Upper Body
Just like the squats, push-ups have also been around for centuries and it seems their going to be here for much more longer.
- Begin by assuming a plank position with your arms stretched out against the floor and at shoulder-width apart.
- You should also engage your abs at the same time.
- Bring your body down until the chest is at a distance of one or two inches from the floor.
- Then bring yourself back up by pushing your torso away from the floor till the arms lock.
- Continue to repeat the movement.
3. Jump Rope
Who says exercise shouldn’t be fun to perform?
The jump rope is a classic workout that targets your whole body especially the cardiovascular system.
The jump rope toning exercises guide below is for beginners who haven’t jumped rope since the third grade.
- Grab both handles of the rope with each hand and start swinging the rope just to feel the rhythm.
- Now without the use of rope, practice how you’ll jump.
- Now put the two rhythms together and start jumping with the rope swinging overhead to beneath your legs.
- Continue jumping for about 60 seconds.
4. The Jump Squats for Thigh
Earlier we talked about the squat exercise and its effectiveness as full body toning exercises.
The jump squats is a variation of the traditional squat exercise that is even more effective.
It incorporates jumps into the traditional squat workout.
The exercise targets the muscles in your butt, calves, and thighs.
- Begin by standing firm with your feet just at a shoulder-width apart.
- Bend the legs at a 45-degree angle and jump up into the air.
- Then land on your slightly bent legs.
- Repeat movement for about 60 seconds.
5. Burpees – Full Body Toning
Burpees are definitely one of our favorite full body toning exercises.
This is simply because they are fun to do and help to burn calories all day long.
Burpees are just awesome for your body and will definitely condition you like no other exercise.
Explained below is a guide on how to perform these great tummy toning exercises.
- Begin by standing upright.
- Then assume a squat position and place your hands on the floor just in front of you.
- Push your feet back and assume a push-up position.
- Lower the body to the floor until you feel your chest slightly touching the ground.
- Now jump and bring back your feet to the previous squat position as fast as you can.
- Immediately, jump up explosively into the air as fast and high as you can.
- Continue movement and increase speed as you go on.
6. Pull-Ups to Your Arm and Chest
If you are looking for upper body toning exercises that you can do, then the pull-ups are for you.
There is no doubt that there one of the best and most effective upper body exercises out there.
They work your shoulders, back, and arms.
In addition, they are also effective at adding strength to your core.
Anyone can do a pull up (and that includes women).
- Begin by hanging from a pull-up bar and let your palms face forward, away from you.
- Keep your shoulders back and the chest up. Also, cross your feet and squeeze your glutes.
- Now use your hands and pull yourself up till you feel your chin resting over the bar.
- Carefully bring your body back down.
- Repeat the movement until you feel exhausted.
7. Jump Lunges to Your Thighs and Legs
Jump lunges are known to as very fun and effective toning exercises that make the legs burn like never before.
In addition, they’ll help to increase your heart rate and also boost balance in your body.
It is definitely a fantastic full body toning exercise.
- Begin by assuming a lunge position with the knees almost touching the floor.
- Explosively jump into the air and then switch your legs in a way that the back leg is in the front and the front leg in the back.
- Repeat movement as fast as you possibly can.
8. Kettlebell Swings
Exercises should not be a boring exercise.
If you’re looking for fun toning exercises, then the kettlebell swings are just right for you.
Almost everyone agrees that kettlebell swings are fun body toning workouts.
They are extremely great to help you lose fat.
In addition, they also boost strength and muscular endurance.
- Begin by standing with your legs at a hip-width distance and hold a kettlebell between the legs.
- You should enable the kettlebell to swing just slightly behind the legs and propel the hips to the front, thereby bringing that kettlebell straight just over your head.
- Make sure you keep looking at the kettlebell and point it slightly forward.
- Now bring the kettlebell down from up and continue to repeat the movement.
One thing about exercises: never think you can’t perform it. That is the case with handstands.
It is one underrated exercise just because many people think they can’t perform it.
For beginners, you can start by doing it against a wall.
This will help you work your core and also adds strength to your upper body.
Furthermore, it also helps bone health, improve your body balance and many more.
Explained below is a guide on how to perform one of the best toning exercises for your full body.
- Begin by placing both your hands on the floor.
- Make sure you’re in a clear place where you won’t bump into any obstacle.
- Now tuck up with some control and maintain the handstand.
- Then gradually lower yourself back down with control.
Exercises shouldn’t be monotonous and boring.
You need to incorporate full body toning exercises into your workout plan if you really want to lose weight all over your body.
The above exercises are the best full body toning exercises that you can do. It’s time to get your body to work in a fun way.