Over the years, apple cider vinegar has been used by many individuals for different purposes, and it has been very effective. Little wonder apple cider vinegar has become such a household item. One of the major functions of apple cider vinegar is that it promotes weight loss, and this explains why people make use of apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
However, most people complain of how unpleasant the taste of apple cider vinegar can be and this is why you should read these 7-apple cider vinegar detox drink recipes for weight loss.
These recipes explain ways you can enjoy apple cider vinegar and also get its benefits.
7 Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink Recipes for Weight Loss
1. Green tea apple cider vinegar detox
This is an apple cider vinegar detox drink that is great for weight loss. The major ingredients needed for this recipe are Green tea and apple cider vinegar.
Green tea and apple cider vinegar are a powerful combination and they are very effective.
Green tea on its own improves your brain capacity to function well, it boosts your metabolism level which promotes weight loss and it reduces the risk of having some types of cancer.
The combination of Green tea and apple cider vinegar leads to the following benefits below:
- They both cleanse your body from every harmful toxin.
- Promote healthy PH balance in your body.
- They aid in good blood circulation.
The ingredients needed for green tea apple cider vinegar for weight loss are:
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup of green tea.
- Honey to taste.
- You can add some mint as well.
- Add the honey and mint into the green tea you have prepared.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and stir.
- Ensure you take it two times a day which should be first thing in the morning and the last thing you take before going to bed.
2. Blueberry Apple Cider Vinegar Detox
This is another apple cider vinegar drink that you should include in your weight loss plan. This is a nice way to enjoy your blueberry apple cider vinegar detox.
Blueberry has so many health benefits which are beneficial to your health. These benefits are:
They are low in calories but has many nutrients and this is great for weight loss.
- Blueberries reduce DNA damage and this may help prevent cancer and aging.
- It may protect your heart from diseases.
- Blueberry lowers your blood pressure.
- It helps your brain to function better and also improves your memory.
- Helps to fight urinary tract infection.
Below are the ingredients needed for a blueberry apple cider vinegar detox.
- 2 teaspoons of blueberries.
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV).
- Ice and water.
- 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoon of a real maple syrup.
- Pour the real maple syrup and blueberries in a glass cup.
- Press the blueberries slightly to release the juice in them.
- Add the juice, ACV, and ice to it.
- Add water to the mix and enjoy!
- Take this at least once a day.
3. Cranberry apple cider vinegar detox
This is another cranberry cider vinegar fat burning recipe that you should give a try.
Cranberry also has its benefits which are:
It improves your heart health. In fact, a study discovered that the flavonoids which are present in cranberries have antioxidant properties. These properties may reduce the threat of atherosclerosis.
- It improves digestion.
- It also prevents cancer.
- Improves post-menopausal Health.
- prevents tooth decay.
- It prevents lung inflammation.
So, what are the ingredients needed for a cranberry apple cider vinegar for weight loss? Read them below.
- Apple cider vinegar with mother 2 tablespoons.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of bottled lemon juice.
- 2 cups of cranberry juice.
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Now put the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cranberry juice, and honey in a glass cup and add a little bit of water to mix them together.
- Take this at least twice a day.
4. Cinnamon and apple cider vinegar detox drink
Cinnamon is a delicious and healthy spice and this helps to drive away the unpleasant taste of ACV. Therefore, cinnamon should be added to the apple cider vinegar diet.
Cinnamon provides so many benefits and they are:
Helps to fight infections and repair tissue damage.
A Study shows that it lowers blood sugar level.
- It fights bacterial and fungal infections.
- You can use cinnamon to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It can improve your body sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- It may protect against cancer.
Taking a combination of cinnamon and apple cider vinegar can lead to many health benefits which weight loss is a part of.
Below are the ingredients needed for cinnamon apple cider vinegar weight loss.
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A cup of water.
Now follow these preparation instructions below.
- Place water on fire.
- Add cinnamon to it.
- Then let it boil for some minutes.
- Remove it and let it cool off for some seconds.
- Add cider vinegar.
- Stir them well and drink it once a day.
5. Mixed berries ACV detox smoothie
Smoothies are loved by almost everyone. This is because they taste delicious and can serve as a better and a healthy replacement to sugary drinks.
This mixed berries ACV detox smoothie promotes weight loss plus it adds other good health benefits to the body.
The ingredients needed for the mixed berries ACV detox smoothies are:
- 1 banana.
- 1 cup of almond milk.
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of frozen berries.
- 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- A pinch of salt.
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender or smoothie machine and blend them together.
- Take it once a day.
6. Pink grapefruit apple vinegar detox drink
Pink grapefruit contains so many healthy nutrients which are beneficial to the body. These nutrients are:
- It may help to prevent insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Improves your heart health
- It is high in powerful antioxidants which help to fight several diseases from the body.
- Protects your body from cell damage.
- It more likely to reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- It helps to fight cancer and reduce blood pressure.
Ingredients needed for pink grapefruit apple vinegar for weight loss are:
- 2 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- 1 cup of grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Now, mix them all together and drink it.
- Take it once a day.
7. Lemon apple cider Vinegar detox drink
This is a good way to consume apple cider vinegar and it should be added to your apple cider vinegar diet.
Each of these ingredients needed for this lemon and apple cider vinegar has a whole lot of benefits which are:
- They aid digestion.
- It reduces bloating.
- It increases your blood circulation.
- Balances PH levels.
- They can help with muscle aches and pains.
- It suppresses your appetite and this is because it balances your ph level and also your glucose level.
- It also lowers cholesterol.
The ingredients needed are as follows:
- A teaspoon of ACV with mother.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- A pinch of cayenne pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- ¼ cup of water to dilute.
- Now mix all the ingredients in a glass cup.
- Ensure you take it twice a day.
- Drink in the morning and at night on empty stomach to get rid of belly fat
Conclusively, these 7 apple cider vinegar detox drink for weight loss are all very effective. However, people have mentioned concerns about the side effects of ACV.
What are the side effects of apple cider vinegar?
Too much consumption of ACV can lead to tissue damage.
According to studies, ACV can cause low potassium levels in your blood due to the high acetic acid content of apple cider vinegar.
It can cause gastrointestinal problems. This leads to indigestion, serious diarrhea, and heartburn.
Studies show that it can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and this is due to the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar.
Some people can also get unpleasant digestive symptoms if they consume ACV in excess. It can also decrease bone density.
It can cause a headache and nausea.It decreases mineral level. This is because of the detoxification benefit of ACV.
You can prevent all of these side effects by taking apple cider vinegar in moderation.
Also, ensure you rinse your mouth after taking it and wait for at least 30 minutes before brushing your teeth. Ensure you limit your intake depending on your personal tolerance.
Apple cider vinegar has other health benefits
Asides from all these side effects, Apple cider vinegar has other health benefits which you should be aware of. These benefits are:
It cures hiccups.
It could lower cholesterol level in your body. Studies have discovered how apple cider vinegar can help to reduce cholesterol level in the body.
In addition, a Japanese study discovered that a small amount of apple cider vinegar a day can lower cholesterol level.
It clears a stuffy nose. Apple cider vinegar aids weight loss.
ACV gets rids of acne and pimples. This is due to the antibacterial properties in apple cider vinegar which can help to keep acne under control. Also, the malic and lactic acids which ACV contains exfoliate and soften the skin.
It also reduces balance the pH level of your skin and red spots.
Do you want to gets rid of bad breath? Get ACV inside water and dilute it with water. Gargle with it or take a teaspoon of ACV.
It controls your blood sugar level and boosts your energy level and whitens your teeth.
That being said, where can one get apple cider vinegar?